Contemplation

Contemplation
Perhaps you just need to find the right place to free your thoughts

Sunday 4 March 2012

Whispered Dreams


The streets keep gleaming,
I can feel the ghosts cheering
The sounds that can be heard,
Echo in the ear

Dripping, dropping, swishing, slashing

Life keeps still as calm
Thrum of strings
Be faintly heard, and
Disappear into the night

Hopes belong to loves lost long
Breaths of life fill the air
As minds open; Souls unwrap
The sweetest dreams unsung

The winds blow and shadows flow,
Warmth is held within yourself
See, beauties of night
My joy cannot be held
In a faint smile, a lovely beat

Eyes go past the glass as
Fires up a wish-a hopeful one
Make it true, make it true

I lock in my heart-a hope intact,
And close my eyes to dream

Dreams I dream so colourful,
That whispers through the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here