Contemplation

Contemplation
Perhaps you just need to find the right place to free your thoughts

Monday 9 September 2013

I know that it has been incredibly long since i wrote something here...
I initially started this page to soothe my creative dreams.
But I dream for my poems to be known.
Even if i cannot compare my works to truly inspiring pieces of art, i still have pride that i wrote something...
So i have finally mustered the courage to open my page for my friends.

I am posting poems that i have penned..some ages old, some a day old.
I am also going to post all those wandering wisps of imagination that make no sense..
Hopefully, it will be something good enough.
There may be poems that i have submitted to my school and college magazines, so if you have any comments to share please do...

Hoping that i would receive positive reviews on future posts...
Shilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here